Wednesday 12 May 2010

unwritten

So I feel a little bad posting about something so frivolous after Zi's thoughtful comments yesterday, but I like Chinnychinchin too much to just leave it. Lets just say in response, that I am blessed to have been brought up in NZ, and leave it at that.

I seem to have an endless backlog of bookmarked websites, and every now again I try to go through my bookmarks and delete older ones, which in hindsight aren't nearly as cool as I thought they were. But the majority are still fun/inspiring/delightul and so the bookmarks folders grow and grow. Chinnychinchin is one such site. I can't remember the exact details of where I first found out about it, though I think it was in reference to the super snarky Cheapskate cards (which still make me laugh):


More recently added, and much less snarkey, are the Unwritten Books - blank notebooks with covers designed to look like so-called "literary classics." Because everyone has the potential to write a bestseller. Or just to record the salacious details of their love life. Me likey.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I like that you have a tag named 'i-want-it'.

    ReplyDelete

Followers


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.